Engaging Community and the Arts in Health and Well-Being Across the Military Continuum
This daylong symposium will explore how arts programs and communities can come together to support active military, veterans, wounded warriors and their caregivers. Participants will learn about best practices and model military and veteran arts programs. There will be opportunities for learning about and sharing resources in local communities to better serve military connected populations. There will be hands-on and creative opportunities for all!
We hope that through your attendance at one of the symposiums, you will achieve one or more of the following goals:
1) To learn about national initiatives related to arts in health and well-being in the Military.
2) To learn about local resources in the arts in health and well-being.
3) To learn how to more effectively work with the military connected, veterans and their families
4) To learn about best practices in the arts in health and well-being community.
5) To learn how to engae the community in arts in health and well-being.